- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pork Loin (approx. 500 gram weight)
- 150 grams normal mushrooms 150 grams Oyster mushrooms
- 100 grams Portobello mushrooms
- 15 grams dried Porcini mushrooms
- 100 ml Dry Marsala
- 3 cloves Minced garlic (optional)
- 200 ml Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place Porcini Mushrooms in boiling water for 20 minutes then chop roughly. (Do not discard the soaking water.)
- Clean Pork, removing fat and sinew. Cut Pork into medallions and saute in batches, until done (Do not overcook)
- Add all the mushrooms, minced garlic (if using), and Marsala and when the liquid mushrooms ooze out, almost evaporates add the water the porcini mushrooms were soaking in, as well as the Sour Cream.
- Simmer until sauce thickens to the desired consistency.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and greens.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
A Falcon Feast
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More