- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- packages Rice A Roni, either Stir-Fry or Oriental (or 1 of each)
- 2 cups (approximately) cooked pork OR chicken
- 1 – 20 ounce can pineapple chunks OR tidbits, drained (save juice)
- 1 can LaChoy stir fry vegetables, drained
- ½ to 1 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Bamboo sprouts (optional)
- Water chestnuts (optional)
- Baby corncobs (optional)
- Brown rice as directed on package. Stir in flavor packets.
- Measure reserved pineapple juice. Add water to equal 4 cups. Gradually, stir into rice mixture.
- Add pork OR chicken, pineapple, and vegetables.
- Cook according to package directions, OR until rice is tender.
NotesThis recipe is so adaptable. Store brand Rice A Roni works fine
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More