- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- packages Rice A Roni, either Stir-Fry or Oriental (or 1 of each)
- 2 cups (approximately) cooked pork OR chicken
- 1 – 20 ounce can pineapple chunks OR tidbits, drained (save juice)
- 1 can LaChoy stir fry vegetables, drained
- ½ to 1 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Bamboo sprouts (optional)
- Water chestnuts (optional)
- Baby corncobs (optional)
- Brown rice as directed on package. Stir in flavor packets.
- Measure reserved pineapple juice. Add water to equal 4 cups. Gradually, stir into rice mixture.
- Add pork OR chicken, pineapple, and vegetables.
- Cook according to package directions, OR until rice is tender.
NotesThis recipe is so adaptable. Store brand Rice A Roni works fine
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Adventures in CookingSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More