PORK TENDERLOIN AND PASTA
- 1 to 2 onions, chopped or sliced
- 1/2 to 1 cup gravy
- 1 -10-3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup (or your choice of cream soup)
- 8 ounces cooked pork tenderloin
- 2 cups uncooked pasta, cooked
- 2 to 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 to 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced or chopped
- 1/2 to 1 cup sour cream
- 8 to 16 ounces slightly cooked vegetables or combination of choice - i.e., asparagus, broccoli, carrots, peas, snow peas, etc...
Saute onions and celery, until tender crisp. Add gravy and soup. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Prepare pasta of choice. Drain.
Add pork tenderloin and optional ingredients. Heat until all ingredients are warm.
Pour over hot pasta. Serve immediately.