- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 to 2 onions, chopped or sliced
- 1/2 to 1 cup gravy
- 1 -10-3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup (or your choice of cream soup)
- 8 ounces cooked pork tenderloin
- 2 cups uncooked pasta, cooked
- 2 to 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 to 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced or chopped
- 1/2 to 1 cup sour cream
- 8 to 16 ounces slightly cooked vegetables or combination of choice - i.e., asparagus, broccoli, carrots, peas, snow peas, etc...
- Saute onions and celery, until tender crisp. Add gravy and soup. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Prepare pasta of choice. Drain.
- Add pork tenderloin and optional ingredients. Heat until all ingredients are warm.
- Pour over hot pasta. Serve immediately.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More