- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 to 2 onions, chopped or sliced
- 1/2 to 1 cup gravy
- 1 -10-3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup (or your choice of cream soup)
- 8 ounces cooked pork tenderloin
- 2 cups uncooked pasta, cooked
- 2 to 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 to 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced or chopped
- 1/2 to 1 cup sour cream
- 8 to 16 ounces slightly cooked vegetables or combination of choice - i.e., asparagus, broccoli, carrots, peas, snow peas, etc...
- Saute onions and celery, until tender crisp. Add gravy and soup. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Prepare pasta of choice. Drain.
- Add pork tenderloin and optional ingredients. Heat until all ingredients are warm.
- Pour over hot pasta. Serve immediately.
Adventures in Cooking
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More