- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Port wine or deep Cabernet
- 1 tbl sweet Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Simmer the Port and Balsamic over medium high heat until reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Then chill.
- Beat the cream until just thickening, then add in sugar, reduced wine and vanilla. Continue to beat to soft peak.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More