- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Port wine or deep Cabernet
- 1 tbl sweet Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Simmer the Port and Balsamic over medium high heat until reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Then chill.
- Beat the cream until just thickening, then add in sugar, reduced wine and vanilla. Continue to beat to soft peak.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More