- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Port wine or deep Cabernet
- 1 tbl sweet Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Simmer the Port and Balsamic over medium high heat until reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Then chill.
- Beat the cream until just thickening, then add in sugar, reduced wine and vanilla. Continue to beat to soft peak.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Refreshing Grapefruit Sangria
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLISee More