- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Port wine or deep Cabernet
- 1 tbl sweet Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Simmer the Port and Balsamic over medium high heat until reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Then chill.
- Beat the cream until just thickening, then add in sugar, reduced wine and vanilla. Continue to beat to soft peak.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More