- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18 - 20
- Preparation Time:
- *Use G.F. Egg Roll Wrappers Recipe
- 225 g Ground pork
- 180 ml Minced suey choy
- 1 Green onion, mince
- 5 ml/1 tsp Grated ginger, fresh
- 2.5 ml/1/2 tsp Salt
- 10 ml/2 tsp Sesame seed oil
- 15 ml/1 tbsp GF soy sauce
- 25 g/1/2c Mushrooms
- Black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together. Microwave a small portion, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Roll out small (1 inch diameter) balls of dough into thin rounds about 1-2 mm.
- Lightly egg wash the outside edge.
- Place a small scoop of filling in the middle then fold over and pinch closed.
- Place some oil in a pan and heat. Add the potstickers, crowding the pan.
- As they start to brown on one of the three sides turn them once and then add 1 cup of either stock or water. Cover the pan and cook on a medium high heat until all of the water has evaporated and potstickers have once again started to fry in the remaining oil.
- Take off the heat
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2012
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More