- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18 - 20
- Preparation Time:
- *Use G.F. Egg Roll Wrappers Recipe
- 225 g Ground pork
- 180 ml Minced suey choy
- 1 Green onion, mince
- 5 ml/1 tsp Grated ginger, fresh
- 2.5 ml/1/2 tsp Salt
- 10 ml/2 tsp Sesame seed oil
- 15 ml/1 tbsp GF soy sauce
- 25 g/1/2c Mushrooms
- Black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together. Microwave a small portion, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Roll out small (1 inch diameter) balls of dough into thin rounds about 1-2 mm.
- Lightly egg wash the outside edge.
- Place a small scoop of filling in the middle then fold over and pinch closed.
- Place some oil in a pan and heat. Add the potstickers, crowding the pan.
- As they start to brown on one of the three sides turn them once and then add 1 cup of either stock or water. Cover the pan and cook on a medium high heat until all of the water has evaporated and potstickers have once again started to fry in the remaining oil.
- Take off the heat
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2012
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More