- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup ground or very finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits or milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits or milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES™ Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 (1-ounce) squares bittersweet or semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 300°F. Lightly grease sides only of 10-inch springform pan. Stir together all crust ingredients except 1/2 cup toffee bits in medium bowl. Press crumb mixture evenly on bottom and 1-inch up sides of prepared pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle 1/2 cup toffee bits on hot, partially baked crust.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 cup sugar and cream cheese in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until creamy. Add eggs; continue beating until well mixed. (DO NOT OVER BEAT.) Pour over crust. Bake for 65 to 70 minutes or until edges are set and lightly browned. Center will move slightly when side of pan is tapped.
- Loosen cheesecake from side of pan by running greased knife around inside of pan. Immediately sprinkle 1/4 cup toffee bits and 1/4 cup chopped pecans on top. Cool 1 hour on cooling rack at room temperature. Refrigerate in pan, uncovered, until thoroughly chilled (3 to 4 hours). Cover; refrigerate until serving.
- Meanwhile, melt 1/4 cup butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat; stir in 2/3 cup brown sugar, whipping cream and corn syrup. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture just comes to a boil (2 to 3 minutes). Boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate; stir until melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla. Cool slightly; place in microwave-safe bowl. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, microwave sauce on HIGH, stirring every 30 seconds, until warm (30 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes).
- Loosen side of cheesecake by running knife around inside of pan. Carefully remove side of pan. To serve, dip knife in warm water for easier cutting. Clean knife after each cut. Serve sauce over cheesecake slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Naked Macaron
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More