- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter or Imperial
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 2-1/2 cups cornflakes
- Melt butter and sugar.
- Boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Add pecans and cornflakes and toss to coat.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
NotesThis easy, crispy candy should bring back memories as soon as you taste it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More