- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 24 2 ounce jars
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- • Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- • 3/4 cup sugar
- • 1/4 cup cornstarch
- • ¼ cup instant tapioca.........maybe more? test
- • 6 cups fresh blackberries
- Crush berries. Measure 5 cups of crushed berries. Place in a 6 or 8 quart pan. Stir in pectin. Bring to a full boil. Boil hard 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour hot fruit into 8 to 9 (8 ounce) canning jars.
- Leave 1/2 inch head space. Seal with lids. Cool 12 to 24 hours. Check lids by pressing down on center of lid. If lid springs back up it is not sealed and should be refrigerated.
Notesfound it online ater a day of picking blackberries with Ryan