- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pound loaf
- 1-2/3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2-1/3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rye flour
- 1 1?2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 5 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in order listed by manufacturer of bread machine.
- Select “Basic Wheat” setting.
- I prefer baking this in the oven in a loaf pan.
NotesI love pumpernickle with salmon salad or egg salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Breads and Pastry 101
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More