- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pound loaf
- 1-2/3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2-1/3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rye flour
- 1 1?2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 5 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in order listed by manufacturer of bread machine.
- Select “Basic Wheat” setting.
- I prefer baking this in the oven in a loaf pan.
NotesI love pumpernickle with salmon salad or egg salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More