- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 1 dozen large muffins
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ¾ cup GF Flour mixture *
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Each cloves, nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Raisins
- ½ cup 2% Milk
- Pumpkin, canned
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar (optional)
- * Use your favorite GF flour mixture or use pure uncontaminated oat flour. If using pure uncontaminated oat flour - 1 muffin has 18 grams of oat flour.
- Spoon flour into dry measuring cup.
- Level off and pour into mixing bowl.
- Add white sugar, baking powder, salt and
- spices; stir well to blend.
- Stir in raisins.
- Combine milk, pumpkin, vegetable
- oil, and egg in small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add liquid ingredient all at once to dry ingredients.
- Stir just until all ingredients are moistened.
- Fill muffin cups full.
- Optional – sprinkle tops generously with brown sugar.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Winter 2010
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More