- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 1 dozen large muffins
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ¾ cup GF Flour mixture *
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Each cloves, nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Raisins
- ½ cup 2% Milk
- Pumpkin, canned
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar (optional)
- * Use your favorite GF flour mixture or use pure uncontaminated oat flour. If using pure uncontaminated oat flour - 1 muffin has 18 grams of oat flour.
- Spoon flour into dry measuring cup.
- Level off and pour into mixing bowl.
- Add white sugar, baking powder, salt and
- spices; stir well to blend.
- Stir in raisins.
- Combine milk, pumpkin, vegetable
- oil, and egg in small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add liquid ingredient all at once to dry ingredients.
- Stir just until all ingredients are moistened.
- Fill muffin cups full.
- Optional – sprinkle tops generously with brown sugar.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Winter 2010
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More