PUMPKIN ICE CREAM PIE
• 1 quart (.95 liter) vanilla ice cream
• 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) canned pumpkin
• 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) sugar
• 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 milliliters) ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 milliliters) salt
• Dash of nutmeg
• Dash of ground cloves
• Graham cracker pie crust shell
Put the ice cream in the refrigerator and let it soften to the consistency of frozen custard.
In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg, and cloves.
Stir in the ice cream.
Spread the mixture evenly over the pie crust.
Cover the pie with foil and freeze for about four hours until firm.
Remove the pie from the freezer and let it stand for five minutes before cutting it.