- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 16 packaged wonton wrappers
- Cinnamon & sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Mix pumpkin, maple syrup, brown sugar & pumpkin pie space in medium bowl.
- Place a wonton wrapper on flat surface.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp of filling into center.
- Moisten edges of wonton with water & fold in half to form a triangle.
- Press edges to seal.
- Repeat with remaining wontons.
- Arrange prepared wontons on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Lightly coat wontons w/ non stick cooking spray & sprinkle them with sugar & cinnamon.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Turn over and bake another 2 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More