- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 16 packaged wonton wrappers
- Cinnamon & sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Mix pumpkin, maple syrup, brown sugar & pumpkin pie space in medium bowl.
- Place a wonton wrapper on flat surface.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp of filling into center.
- Moisten edges of wonton with water & fold in half to form a triangle.
- Press edges to seal.
- Repeat with remaining wontons.
- Arrange prepared wontons on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Lightly coat wontons w/ non stick cooking spray & sprinkle them with sugar & cinnamon.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Turn over and bake another 2 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More