- Cooking Time: 65
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 25
BackstorySour cream and cream cheese combine for a delightful white swirl in this pumpkin bread.
Preparation time: 25 min Baking time: 1 hrs 5 min
Yield: 24 servings (two 9x5-inch loaves)
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- Bread Ingredients:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 2 (9x5-inch) loaf pans. Set aside.
- Combine all filling ingredients in small bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt in small bowl.
- Combine 2 cups sugar, melted butter, water, pumpkin and 4 eggs in large bowl. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth. Continue beating, gradually adding flour mixture and scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Spoon 1/4 (about 2 cups) pumpkin batter into each prepared loaf pan. Carefully spread half of filling mixture over batter in each pan. Top each evenly with remaining pumpkin batter. Carefully spread pumpkin batter to edge of pans.
- Bake for 65 to 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Adventures in Cooking
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More