- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 recipe gingerbread in 9 x 9 pan
- 2 pkgs. instant pudding -- vanilla or butterscotch (or one of each)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups milk
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. burnt sugar flavoring
- 1 container Cool Whip (12 oz?)
- Pecans, maraschino cherries (optional)
- Bake gingerbread and let cool.
- Cut into cubes.
- Mix pudding mix and spice, whisk in milk, pumpkin and flavorings.
- Layer in large glass (trifle) dish:
- Gingerbread cubes, pudding mixture, whipped topping; repeat layers.
- Decorate top with pecan halves and maraschino cherry halves.
- Let chill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More