- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Solid Pack Pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) white morsels, divided
- 2/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Combine flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in small bowl.
- Beat butter and sugars in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla until blended; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1½ cups white morsels and nuts.
- Spread into greased 15½x10½-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake in preheated 350º oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Melt remaining morsels in microwave or double boiler. Drizzle over bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Watt's Cooking in PA?
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More