- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Solid Pack Pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) white morsels, divided
- 2/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Combine flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in small bowl.
- Beat butter and sugars in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla until blended; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1½ cups white morsels and nuts.
- Spread into greased 15½x10½-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake in preheated 350º oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Melt remaining morsels in microwave or double boiler. Drizzle over bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More