- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 egg beaten, ( added to the mashed potatoes )
- 1/4 c. each sauteed onion and celery added to the mashed potatoes
- 6 pieces of cubed bread ( any kind ) mixed in with the potatoes.
- Instructions: Bake at 350 deg. for 30 min. or until browned on top.
- Serve with gravy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More