- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 egg beaten, ( added to the mashed potatoes )
- 1/4 c. each sauteed onion and celery added to the mashed potatoes
- 6 pieces of cubed bread ( any kind ) mixed in with the potatoes.
- Instructions: Bake at 350 deg. for 30 min. or until browned on top.
- Serve with gravy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Italy or BustSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More