- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 egg beaten, ( added to the mashed potatoes )
- 1/4 c. each sauteed onion and celery added to the mashed potatoes
- 6 pieces of cubed bread ( any kind ) mixed in with the potatoes.
- Instructions: Bake at 350 deg. for 30 min. or until browned on top.
- Serve with gravy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More