- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 egg beaten, ( added to the mashed potatoes )
- 1/4 c. each sauteed onion and celery added to the mashed potatoes
- 6 pieces of cubed bread ( any kind ) mixed in with the potatoes.
- Instructions: Bake at 350 deg. for 30 min. or until browned on top.
- Serve with gravy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More