- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. Flat wide Asian noodles/cooked
- 2 lbs. tofu-firm or extra firm/drained and sliced into 1/2 inch rectangles
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bunch sweet basil/leaves left whole
- 2 large onions/cut into small segments
- 3/4 cup of thick sweet soy sauce/enough to cover all noodles
- broccoli 3 stalks/cut into small pieces
- 6 garlic cloves/minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- cooking oil
- Heat 1/2 inch of oil in pan to medium hot then, then add tofu slices and fry till brown. Drain the fried tofu on a paper towel and set aside.
- Heat teaspoon of oil add garlic, hot pepper stir till garlic is lightly brown.
- Add cooked noodles, add sweet sauce, stir till the noodles are covered with sauce evenly
- Add broccoli, onion, and fried tofu, stir them together gently.
- Add soy sauce and sugar and sweet basil.
- Cover let set for five minutes. Arrange on a large platter and surround with cherry tomatoes halved
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More