- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. Flat wide Asian noodles/cooked
- 2 lbs. tofu-firm or extra firm/drained and sliced into 1/2 inch rectangles
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bunch sweet basil/leaves left whole
- 2 large onions/cut into small segments
- 3/4 cup of thick sweet soy sauce/enough to cover all noodles
- broccoli 3 stalks/cut into small pieces
- 6 garlic cloves/minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- cooking oil
- Heat 1/2 inch of oil in pan to medium hot then, then add tofu slices and fry till brown. Drain the fried tofu on a paper towel and set aside.
- Heat teaspoon of oil add garlic, hot pepper stir till garlic is lightly brown.
- Add cooked noodles, add sweet sauce, stir till the noodles are covered with sauce evenly
- Add broccoli, onion, and fried tofu, stir them together gently.
- Add soy sauce and sugar and sweet basil.
- Cover let set for five minutes. Arrange on a large platter and surround with cherry tomatoes halved
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More