- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Rice noodles cut to about 1/2 inch wide (1 pkg)
- Chinese broccoli or regular broccoli cut into bite size pieces.
- Any type of meat sliced into bite size pieces. (beef, chicken, pork or even shrimp)
- Cornstarch + water
- Fish sauce.( to taste)
- Garlic.( 2 tsp)
- 2 eggs
- Make sure your pan is hot. Add 2 tbs of oil, then add the noodles in even layer. Let it sit for few minutes to crisp. Remove from the pan and set it aside.
- Using the same pan add more oil and brown the garlic. Then add the meat. When meat is no longer pink, add the veggies, egg and soup stock.
- Scramble eggs until cooked in the liquid. Once the eggs are mixed and cooked, put the noodles back into the pan and add fish sauce to taste.
NotesYou can find the wide rice noodles at any Thai or Vietnamese grocery store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More