- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 deSiam Pad Thai cooking set
- 6 prawns (or 250g chicken breast)
- 1 egg
- Bean sprouts (for garnish)
- Lemon wedges
- Boil rice noodles (1 bag) in hot water for about 5 to 8 minutes (until slightly soft).
- Drain the noodles and keep aside.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Stir-fry 6 prawns (or 250g sliced chicken) then crack in one egg.
- Stir well until cooked.
- Add rice noodles then 150ml wok sauce (1 bag).
- Continue to stir-fry for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with bean sprouts and lemon wedges.
NotesThe iconic dish of Thailand!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More