- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 deSiam Pad Thai cooking set
- 6 prawns (or 250g chicken breast)
- 1 egg
- Bean sprouts (for garnish)
- Lemon wedges
- Boil rice noodles (1 bag) in hot water for about 5 to 8 minutes (until slightly soft).
- Drain the noodles and keep aside.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Stir-fry 6 prawns (or 250g sliced chicken) then crack in one egg.
- Stir well until cooked.
- Add rice noodles then 150ml wok sauce (1 bag).
- Continue to stir-fry for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with bean sprouts and lemon wedges.
NotesThe iconic dish of Thailand!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More