- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 deSiam Pad Thai cooking set
- 6 prawns (or 250g chicken breast)
- 1 egg
- Bean sprouts (for garnish)
- Lemon wedges
- Boil rice noodles (1 bag) in hot water for about 5 to 8 minutes (until slightly soft).
- Drain the noodles and keep aside.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Stir-fry 6 prawns (or 250g sliced chicken) then crack in one egg.
- Stir well until cooked.
- Add rice noodles then 150ml wok sauce (1 bag).
- Continue to stir-fry for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with bean sprouts and lemon wedges.
NotesThe iconic dish of Thailand!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
MetroCooking DC 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More