- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 red onion - sliced
- 200g raw tiger prawns, cut in half
- 2 sachets Sharwoods Stir-Fry Pad Thai Noodles
- 2 medium eggs – beaten
- 50g bean sprouts
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- Juice of ½ lime
- 3 - 4 Tbsp Sharwood’s Thai Chilli Sauce
- 50g peanuts – roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander leaves – chopped
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a wok or deep-sided frying pan. Add red onion and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Add prawns and continue stir-frying for 3-4 minutes until they turn pink.
- Add 2 sachets of noodles to the pan, and toss with other ingredients for 3-4 minutes. Add the beaten eggs and stir-fry quickly to distribute egg.
- Add bean sprouts, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice and chilli sauce. Stir-fry for a further minute, stir in peanuts and coriander, and serve.
NotesA favourite Thai noodle dish
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More