- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 red onion - sliced
- 200g raw tiger prawns, cut in half
- 2 sachets Sharwoods Stir-Fry Pad Thai Noodles
- 2 medium eggs – beaten
- 50g bean sprouts
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- Juice of ½ lime
- 3 - 4 Tbsp Sharwood’s Thai Chilli Sauce
- 50g peanuts – roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander leaves – chopped
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a wok or deep-sided frying pan. Add red onion and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Add prawns and continue stir-frying for 3-4 minutes until they turn pink.
- Add 2 sachets of noodles to the pan, and toss with other ingredients for 3-4 minutes. Add the beaten eggs and stir-fry quickly to distribute egg.
- Add bean sprouts, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice and chilli sauce. Stir-fry for a further minute, stir in peanuts and coriander, and serve.
NotesA favourite Thai noodle dish
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More