- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. wide rice noodles
- 3 T. peanut oil
- 1 T. sesame oil
- 1 inch chunk ginger, grated
- 4 large cloves garlic, grated
- 1 small onion, sliced into strips
- 1 T. sugar
- 6 T. spicy sweet Thai chili sauce
- 6 T. fish sauce - to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 c. chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Soak the noodles in very warm water for 20 minutes and drain.
- In a small bowl mix together the sugar, chili sauce, and fish sauce.
- In a large skillet or wok, add the oils, garlic, ginger and onions.
- Stir fry for a few minutes but do not brown.
- Add the noodles and cook until they are translucent.
- Scrape the pan bottom often.
- Add the mixed sauces and the beaten egg.
- Cook over low heat for a few minutes until the egg is cooked.
- Add the bean sprout and peanuts and serve.
- Serves 4
- Also great to add cooked chicken or shrimp.
NotesJust like at your favorite Thai restaurant!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More