- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. wide rice noodles
- 3 T. peanut oil
- 1 T. sesame oil
- 1 inch chunk ginger, grated
- 4 large cloves garlic, grated
- 1 small onion, sliced into strips
- 1 T. sugar
- 6 T. spicy sweet Thai chili sauce
- 6 T. fish sauce - to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 c. chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Soak the noodles in very warm water for 20 minutes and drain.
- In a small bowl mix together the sugar, chili sauce, and fish sauce.
- In a large skillet or wok, add the oils, garlic, ginger and onions.
- Stir fry for a few minutes but do not brown.
- Add the noodles and cook until they are translucent.
- Scrape the pan bottom often.
- Add the mixed sauces and the beaten egg.
- Cook over low heat for a few minutes until the egg is cooked.
- Add the bean sprout and peanuts and serve.
- Serves 4
- Also great to add cooked chicken or shrimp.
NotesJust like at your favorite Thai restaurant!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More