- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. wide rice noodles
- 3 T. peanut oil
- 1 T. sesame oil
- 1 inch chunk ginger, grated
- 4 large cloves garlic, grated
- 1 small onion, sliced into strips
- 1 T. sugar
- 6 T. spicy sweet Thai chili sauce
- 6 T. fish sauce - to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 c. chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Soak the noodles in very warm water for 20 minutes and drain.
- In a small bowl mix together the sugar, chili sauce, and fish sauce.
- In a large skillet or wok, add the oils, garlic, ginger and onions.
- Stir fry for a few minutes but do not brown.
- Add the noodles and cook until they are translucent.
- Scrape the pan bottom often.
- Add the mixed sauces and the beaten egg.
- Cook over low heat for a few minutes until the egg is cooked.
- Add the bean sprout and peanuts and serve.
- Serves 4
- Also great to add cooked chicken or shrimp.
NotesJust like at your favorite Thai restaurant!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cooking for a CureSee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More