- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Green Food Color
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tub (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (18 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Stir in food color.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Layer crushed cookies and pudding mixture in 3-quart bowl, beginning and ending with crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish as desired with shamrock candies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Naked Macaron
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More