- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Green Food Color
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tub (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (18 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Stir in food color.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Layer crushed cookies and pudding mixture in 3-quart bowl, beginning and ending with crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish as desired with shamrock candies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More