- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 chicken breast diced
- Gluten-free soy sauce (1-2 dashes or to taste)
- 1 red pepper (capsicum) de-seeded and diced
- You may serve this dish over "rice" cauliflower (recipes for this all over the internet)
- Brown chicken and onions in a pan.
- Add all of the spices with some hot water and cook the mix for about 10 minutes – add water if necessary so that it won’t dry out.
- Meanwhile, prepare your "rice" cauliflower (optional).
- Add red pepper to mix and let cook for about a minute or so.
- Serve in bowls, on plates with a nice side salad or over "rice" cauliflower
- Tina Turbin
NotesSome of the benefits of curry including help with joint inflammation, reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s, dementia, and cancer, and helping burn fat cells, easing digestion (unless you make it too spicy—woo!). Wow, I don’t know about you, but I’m sold! I talk about this all the time, but when you look at all the health benefits of items on the paleo food list, you can really see the importance of eating a wide varieties of veggies, fruits, spices and herbs. Mother Nature provided us with so many ways to nourish ourselves, and I’m sure grateful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Adventures in Cooking
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More