- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c unsalted butter, softened
- organice honey, to taste
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- In a medium bowl, beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until cream.
- Gradually beat in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Tina Turbin is a well-known Celiac advocate who researches and writes about the benefits of the Gluten-Free, Paleo-ish and Keto diets and is the full time award-winning recipe developer and owner of PaleOmazing.com. Tina has released award-winning eBooks, multi award-winning children’s titles and thousands of articles.
NotesWant any easy, delicious spread? Mix these spices together and get ready for an explosion of yum in your mouth! I think what really makes this recipe so amazing is the ginger! I love to add ginger to so many unlikely foods and pleasantly surprise my taste-testers with this unexpected flavor. You can add ginger to teas, smoothies, sauces, marinades, salad dressings, and meats! It’s also great for settling an upset tummy, so you’ll certainly benefit from eating more of it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More