- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- One Zucchini
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Paleo friendly cooking spray
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice your Zucchini as thin as possible. I just use a food processor. It is faster and more consistent with the slicing.
- Toss in 1 Tbsp olive oil, sea salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with paprika
- Pre-heat your oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray your baking sheet with your paleo friendly cooking spray.
- Lay out all the chips and spray cooking sprat lightly on the chips.
- Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour, or until they get to the right level of crispiness for you.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes
- Eat within two to three hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
GAES PTO Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More