- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- One Zucchini
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Paleo friendly cooking spray
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice your Zucchini as thin as possible. I just use a food processor. It is faster and more consistent with the slicing.
- Toss in 1 Tbsp olive oil, sea salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with paprika
- Pre-heat your oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray your baking sheet with your paleo friendly cooking spray.
- Lay out all the chips and spray cooking sprat lightly on the chips.
- Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour, or until they get to the right level of crispiness for you.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes
- Eat within two to three hours.
Italy or Bust
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More