- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- In a small jar, mix:
- 2 parts oil
- 1 part liquid lecithin (available at most health food stores)
- Use a kitchen paint brush to brush the mixture onto tins before baking,
- pots and pans before cooking, cast iron skillets, inside crockpot before
- cooking, etc. This substitutes for the expensive aerosol spray cans such as
- Pam spray.
- Keep in frig and warm up when needed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More