- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- In a small jar, mix:
- 2 parts oil
- 1 part liquid lecithin (available at most health food stores)
- Use a kitchen paint brush to brush the mixture onto tins before baking,
- pots and pans before cooking, cast iron skillets, inside crockpot before
- cooking, etc. This substitutes for the expensive aerosol spray cans such as
- Pam spray.
- Keep in frig and warm up when needed.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More