- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- In a small jar, mix:
- 2 parts oil
- 1 part liquid lecithin (available at most health food stores)
- Use a kitchen paint brush to brush the mixture onto tins before baking,
- pots and pans before cooking, cast iron skillets, inside crockpot before
- cooking, etc. This substitutes for the expensive aerosol spray cans such as
- Pam spray.
- Keep in frig and warm up when needed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More