- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup crushed (thinner the better) pork skins
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 In a small bowl, mix the eggs with the cream. Put aside.
- 2 In a medium bowl, mix together pork skins, seasoning, cinnamon, pecans, Splenda, and salt and pepper.
- 3 Dip the chicken in the egg mix, and roll in the pecan mix.
- 4 Fry in hot olive oil until golden, about 6 minutes or so. Check to make sure pecans don't burn. Place on paper towel to drain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More