- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup crushed (thinner the better) pork skins
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 In a small bowl, mix the eggs with the cream. Put aside.
- 2 In a medium bowl, mix together pork skins, seasoning, cinnamon, pecans, Splenda, and salt and pepper.
- 3 Dip the chicken in the egg mix, and roll in the pecan mix.
- 4 Fry in hot olive oil until golden, about 6 minutes or so. Check to make sure pecans don't burn. Place on paper towel to drain.
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More