- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup crushed (thinner the better) pork skins
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 In a small bowl, mix the eggs with the cream. Put aside.
- 2 In a medium bowl, mix together pork skins, seasoning, cinnamon, pecans, Splenda, and salt and pepper.
- 3 Dip the chicken in the egg mix, and roll in the pecan mix.
- 4 Fry in hot olive oil until golden, about 6 minutes or so. Check to make sure pecans don't burn. Place on paper towel to drain.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More