PAMPERED CHEF'S CHICKEN VEGETABLE ALFREDO SOUP
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, snipped
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- grated fresh parmesan cheese (optional)
- Place broccoli, carrots, onion, bell pepper and garlic in saucepan. Add broth; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Add chicken and Alfredo sauce to broth; simmer 5 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat; stir in basil.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More