- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, snipped
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- grated fresh parmesan cheese (optional)
- Place broccoli, carrots, onion, bell pepper and garlic in saucepan. Add broth; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Add chicken and Alfredo sauce to broth; simmer 5 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat; stir in basil.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
It's all about that proteinSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More