- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 C butter, softened
- 1 C sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 C all npurpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla, beat well.
- Add food coloring if desired.
- Add flour, 1 C at a time, mix well.
- Dough will be soft, do not refrigerate.
- Fill cookie press, press dough onto baking stone.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until firm, but not brown.
- Cool 2 minutes.
- Remove to cooling rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More