- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 jumbo deveined, peeled shrimp
- 16 sea scallops
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium high to high heat.
- Season shrimp and scallops with salt and pepper. Combine paprika, crushed pepper, lemon zest and parsley in a small dish.
- Sprinkle combined herbs and spices over shrimp and rub.
- Add 1 ½ teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil to a hot skillet and sear the shrimps 3 minutes on each side or until curled and pink.
- Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon over the pan and remove to a warm platter.
- Return pan to the heat and add remaining oil. Cook scallops 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until caramel in color.
- Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon over the pan and transfer to serving platter along side shrimp.
NotesMade this for dinner this evening, it turned out very well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More