- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tsp yeast(rapid rise)
- 2 cups warm water
- 4 eggs
- 1 can evap milk
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 cups flour
- bread crumbs
- mix all ingredients, adding flour 2 cups at a time.
- Slam the dough ( with feeling), keep adding flour until dough doesnt stick to fingers.
- set oven at 300 for 20 sec. then turn oven off.
- Put the dough in the oven, and allow to rise for 30 minutes or until the size is doubled.
- Flatten dough with rolling pin, cut the dough into strips ~ 3" x 12"
- Place the dough in greased pan, and put in oven ( prewarmed at 300 for 20 sec) for 30 min.
- Cut dough into small pieces and roll on bread crumbs. Place them in the oven( prewarmed as before) for ~ 30 min .
- Preheat oven to 325 to bake, Place the pan in the lower rack and bake for 5 min, then transfer it to upper rack. Bake for 10 min or until brown.
NotesThis is the recipe for the traditional rolls from the Philippines.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Get Cookin'See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More