- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Chilean Sea Bass
- 1 Heaping (and I mean Heaping) Tea Spoon of Ginger/Lime Butter
- 1 Bag pre-sliced/pre-washed mushrooms
- 1 loaf of small sourdough baguette
- Melt the ginger/lime butter in a large frying pan.
- Put the sea bass in the pan, cook six minutes each side.
- After the flip, pour in the mushrooms.
- Serve over the sliced baguette pouring the sauce from the pan over the fish and baguette.
NotesThis was served to us at Whole Foods and it was amazing. Also really easy to make. Great for when you want to appear like a more seasoned chef than, say, I am.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Affy Taffy Pie by Molly Heron
Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing
Chicken TetrazziniSee More