- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Chilean Sea Bass
- 1 Heaping (and I mean Heaping) Tea Spoon of Ginger/Lime Butter
- 1 Bag pre-sliced/pre-washed mushrooms
- 1 loaf of small sourdough baguette
- Melt the ginger/lime butter in a large frying pan.
- Put the sea bass in the pan, cook six minutes each side.
- After the flip, pour in the mushrooms.
- Serve over the sliced baguette pouring the sauce from the pan over the fish and baguette.
NotesThis was served to us at Whole Foods and it was amazing. Also really easy to make. Great for when you want to appear like a more seasoned chef than, say, I am.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cooking with SabraSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More