- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Australian lamb loin chops, trimmed
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- oregano leaves
- olive oil
- 1 pound cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced fresh mozzarella (try the buffalo milk variety for a real treat)
- 4 radishes, very finely sliced
- 6 leaves fresh basil, torn
- TOMATO MUSTARD DRESSING
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- Grill 3-4 tomatoes until just soft and place in a blender with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar and mustard.
- Pulse to combine.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine tomatoes, cheese, radishes, and basil.
- Toss with remaining oil and vinegar.
- Season to taste and set aside.
- Brush chops generously with oil and season to taste.
- Cook over medium to high heat on a barbecue or grill for 2-3 minutes each side for medium rare, or until cooked as desired.
- Serve chops with the salad and drizzle with tomato mustard dressing
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More