- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Australian lamb loin chops, trimmed
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- oregano leaves
- olive oil
- 1 pound cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced fresh mozzarella (try the buffalo milk variety for a real treat)
- 4 radishes, very finely sliced
- 6 leaves fresh basil, torn
- TOMATO MUSTARD DRESSING
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- Grill 3-4 tomatoes until just soft and place in a blender with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar and mustard.
- Pulse to combine.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine tomatoes, cheese, radishes, and basil.
- Toss with remaining oil and vinegar.
- Season to taste and set aside.
- Brush chops generously with oil and season to taste.
- Cook over medium to high heat on a barbecue or grill for 2-3 minutes each side for medium rare, or until cooked as desired.
- Serve chops with the salad and drizzle with tomato mustard dressing