- Cooking Time: 6-7 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound Venison or beef tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 cups crushed saltines
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Flatten venison to 1/4 inch thickness. Place saltines in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl,whisk the eggs,milk,salt and pepper. Coat venison with saltines, then dip in egg mixture and coat a second time with saltines.
- In a large skillet over medium heat,cook venison in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
NotesI found this in a Taste of Home cook book
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More