- Cooking Time: 6-7 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound Venison or beef tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 cups crushed saltines
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Flatten venison to 1/4 inch thickness. Place saltines in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl,whisk the eggs,milk,salt and pepper. Coat venison with saltines, then dip in egg mixture and coat a second time with saltines.
- In a large skillet over medium heat,cook venison in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
NotesI found this in a Taste of Home cook book
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More