- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 4 6-ounce red snapper fillets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cooking Instructions
- 1. Season the snapper fillets with salt and
- pepper, then drizzle with olive oil.
- 2. Place a sauté pan large enough to accommodate
- all the fillets over medium-high heat.
- Add the snapper and lower the heat to medium.
- Cook until well-browned on one side, about 3 minutes.
- Turn the fillets over and cook 1 more minute.
NotesThank you Paula for this recipe
My Family Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
A Falcon FeastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More