- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, 3 to 4 ounces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 ounces white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 3 ounces bacon, fine dice
- 1 ounce onion, fine dice
- 1 tablespoon fennel, fresh, fine dice
- 3 cups spinach, fresh, stemmed
- 1 cup angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 basil sprig
- Salt to taste
- 1.) Season oil by sautéing with garlic in heated sauté pan.
- 2.) Sauté chicken until lightly brown, approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- 3.) Remove chicken from pan, keeping warm.
- 4.) Add bacon, onion and fennel to pan, sauté for until bacon is crisp.
- 5.) Add spinach and sauté until spinach wilts, seasoning with salt.
- 6.) In a second sauté pan heat extra virgin olive oil and add pine nuts and chopped garlic. Sauté until garlic is tender.
- 7.) Add basil leaves, pasta and Parmesan cheese. Toss to combine all ingredients.
- 8.) Place pasta mixture on heated dinner plate. Top with spinach mixture and chicken breast.
- 9.) Garnish with lemon and basil
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More