- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, 3 to 4 ounces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 ounces white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 3 ounces bacon, fine dice
- 1 ounce onion, fine dice
- 1 tablespoon fennel, fresh, fine dice
- 3 cups spinach, fresh, stemmed
- 1 cup angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 basil sprig
- Salt to taste
- 1.) Season oil by sautéing with garlic in heated sauté pan.
- 2.) Sauté chicken until lightly brown, approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- 3.) Remove chicken from pan, keeping warm.
- 4.) Add bacon, onion and fennel to pan, sauté for until bacon is crisp.
- 5.) Add spinach and sauté until spinach wilts, seasoning with salt.
- 6.) In a second sauté pan heat extra virgin olive oil and add pine nuts and chopped garlic. Sauté until garlic is tender.
- 7.) Add basil leaves, pasta and Parmesan cheese. Toss to combine all ingredients.
- 8.) Place pasta mixture on heated dinner plate. Top with spinach mixture and chicken breast.
- 9.) Garnish with lemon and basil
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More