- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: Makes 4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Juice of one lemon
- 3/4 cup seeded and minced cucumber
- 3 to 5 chive stocks chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle the bottom of a oven proof saute' pan with olive oil.
- Sear the chicken breasts on both sides.
- Finish cooking by placing pan in a 325 degree oven, or turn heat on pan to low and finish cooking chicken in the pan.
- After all ingredients have been prepared mix together and adjust seasoning and spoon over chicken, garnish with some of the chopped chives.
NotesOne day while walking through Macy's, I stopped to watch a cooking demonstration. The chef was preparing this recipe in an Al Clad saute' pan. Everyone there put their name in a basket and at the end they pulled out my name and I had won a whole set of Emeril's Al Clad cookware. I also bought the saute' pan because I did not have one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More