- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 12-ounce rainbow trout fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Flour for dredging
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- Red chili pepper for garnish (optional)
- Rinse trout fillets and pat dry. Divide each fillet into two even pieces.
- In a pan, sauté onion in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil on medium heat until transparent.
- Sprinkle trout fillets with Kosher salt and pepper. Dredge with flour.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place fillets on top.
- In a separate pan, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Pan-fry fillets for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and place on plate.
- Drizzle each of the fillets with Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing. Garnish with onion and parsley. Chili garnish optional.
NotesDelicious and simple rainbow trout that is packed with flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Breads and Pastry 101
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More