- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryDelicious and simple rainbow trout that is packed with flavor.
- 2 12-ounce rainbow trout fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Flour for dredging
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- Red chili pepper for garnish (optional)
- Rinse trout fillets and pat dry. Divide each fillet into two even pieces.
- In a pan, sauté onion in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil on medium heat until transparent.
- Sprinkle trout fillets with Kosher salt and pepper. Dredge with flour.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place fillets on top.
- In a separate pan, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Pan-fry fillets for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and place on plate.
- Drizzle each of the fillets with Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing. Garnish with onion and parsley. Chili garnish optional.
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More