- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz. fingerling, purple, or baby red potatoes
- 2 sliced bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Scrub the potatoes, leaving the skin on, and then add to a pot of cold water. Bring the water up to a boil and cook the potatoes until they are just fork tender, 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly. Cut each fingerling potato in half lengthwise. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet or pot (I just used the same pot I used to boil the potatoes) and remove with a slotted spoon when crisp. If there is more than a tablespoon of grease left in the pot, drain it so that only 1 Tbsp. remains.
- To the pan, add the smashed garlic and stir around until fragrant. Add the potatoes, cut side down. Brown them until slightly crisp. Pluck out the garlic and stir the bacon back in. Top with chopped parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Social Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More