- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦2 cups whole meal self-rising flour
- ◦2 cups skim milk
- ◦1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- ◦1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ◦stiffly beaten selected fruit or savory toppings
- 1.Combine the flour with whole milk and oil in an appropriate bowl.
- 2.Pre heat crepe pan, then spray or wipe the pan with minimal oil and cook each pancake.
- 3.Flip pancakes over when the bubbles start to appear. Allow to cook through.
- 4.Whilst cooking, store the pancakes in a lidded container, to steam and soften.
- 5.Serve the pancakes with your choice of toppings.
NotesPancakes make a yummy morning meal and can be topped with any kind of ripe fruits
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Simple Homemade Favorites
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More