- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦2 cups whole meal self-rising flour
- ◦2 cups skim milk
- ◦1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- ◦1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ◦stiffly beaten selected fruit or savory toppings
- 1.Combine the flour with whole milk and oil in an appropriate bowl.
- 2.Pre heat crepe pan, then spray or wipe the pan with minimal oil and cook each pancake.
- 3.Flip pancakes over when the bubbles start to appear. Allow to cook through.
- 4.Whilst cooking, store the pancakes in a lidded container, to steam and soften.
- 5.Serve the pancakes with your choice of toppings.
NotesPancakes make a yummy morning meal and can be topped with any kind of ripe fruits
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More