- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryJust yummy stuff =)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken beasts
- 1/2 C chicken broth
- 1/4 C dry white wine
- 3 thick slices of pancetta, chopped
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 sprigs rosemary, fresh
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Combine salt, pepper and paprika.
- Sprinkle evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle garlic over chicken.
- Sprinkle pancetta over chicken.
- Add chicken broth and wine to pan.
- Place rosemary sprigs around chicken in pan.
- Bake 30 - 40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.