PANCETTA TREASURE SALAD
Pancetta Treasure Salad
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 1-4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing mixed with 2 T. of a creamy style horseradish sauce
- Several slices pancetta, fried and crumbled
- Tiny golden potatoes, boiled with or without skins and kept HOT
- Several chopped medjool dates
- Torn buffalo mozzarella
- Fresh shaved parmesan
- Croutons (freshly made if possible)
- Tender salad greens, and romaine lettuce torn for individual bowls.
- All amounts are subject to personal taste.
Prepare tender salad leaves in a bowl.
Mix together ranch dressing with the tablespoons of horseradish sauce.
Warm the dressing mixture.
Fry a few slices of pancetta and break it up (like bacon).
Boil some tiny golden potatoes and keep HOT.
Chop a few medjool dates, tear up some buffalo mozzarella, shave some fresh parmesan.
Add all the above to the salad greens, working quickly so it can be served warm.
Toss lightly with the prepared horseradish dressing.
Throw on a few croutons.
Optional additions: tiny roma tomatoes