- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Excellent brand "rice stick special bihon" noodles, soaked in hot water
- Silver Swan or Lauriat soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- carrots - sliced in match stick
- celery - sliced thin on bias
- sugar snap peas
- 2 cups sliced cabbage
- beef - small cubed or bite sized pieces
- pork - small cubed or bite sized pieces
- chicken - small cubed or bite sized pieces
- shrimp - about a half cup, deshelled and deveined
- 2-3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 medium to large chopped onion
- 1 cube chicken buillion - prefer Knorr brand from asian market (about an 1'' long)
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1. Heat large wok with about 2-3 tablespoons of cooking oil (veggie, corn, canola will do)
- 2. Add chopped garlic and onions to the pot - cook til translucent.
- 3. Add all meats except shrimp and cook til heated through.
- 4. Season meats with garlic salt, black pepper, chicken buillion cube
- 5. Add veggies, shrimp, water and soy sauce (I start pouring and count to 3, then stop.) Let simmer till shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- 6. Add soaked noodles
- 7. Toss until heated through.
- 8. Place on platter and add sliced egg on top for presentation.
- 9. Serve with lemon or calamansi (philippine lemon)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More