- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Excellent brand "rice stick special bihon" noodles, soaked in hot water
- Silver Swan or Lauriat soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- carrots - sliced in match stick
- red bell pepper, sliced thin
- green beans, julienned
- 2 cups sliced cabbage
- chicken - small cubed or bite sized pieces
- 2-3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 medium to large chopped onion
- 1 cube chicken buillion
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- Heat large wok with about 2-3 tablespoons of cooking oil (veggie, corn, canola will do)
- Add chopped garlic and onions to the pot - cook til translucent.
- Add all meats and cook til heated through.
- Season meats with garlic salt, black pepper, chicken buillion cube
- Add veggies, water and soy sauce (I start pouring and count to 3, then stop.) Let simmer till shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Add soaked noodles
- Toss until heated through.
- Place on platter and serve with lemon or calamansi (philippine lemon)
NotesToday, I spent the day cooking up for my friends and catered a dinner of filipino food. Some of our favorite filipino foods I made included pancit bihon (stir-fried noodles).
Here is my recipe for Pancit Bihon
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Food Travels Through Italy
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More