- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Excellent brand "rice stick special bihon" noodles, soaked in hot water
- Silver Swan or Lauriat soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- carrots - sliced in match stick
- celery - sliced thin on bias
- sugar snap peas
- 2 cups sliced cabbage
- beef - small cubed or bite sized pieces
- pork - small cubed or bite sized pieces
- chicken - small cubed or bite sized pieces
- shrimp - about a half cup, deshelled and deveined
- 2-3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 medium to large chopped onion
- 1 cube chicken buillion - prefer Knorr brand from asian market (about an 1'' long)
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1. Heat large wok with about 2-3 tablespoons of cooking oil (veggie, corn, canola will do)
- 2. Add chopped garlic and onions to the pot - cook til translucent.
- 3. Add all meats except shrimp and cook til heated through.
- 4. Season meats with garlic salt, black pepper, chicken buillion cube
- 5. Add veggies, shrimp, water and soy sauce (I start pouring and count to 3, then stop.) Let simmer till shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- 6. Add soaked noodles
- 7. Toss until heated through.
- 8. Place on platter and add sliced egg on top for presentation.
- 9. Serve with lemon or calamansi (philippine lemon)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More