- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1 lb. of a Panettone bread
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- Sauce Topping:
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 T sugar
- 1/4 cup Frangelico
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- Spray a 9x13 pan
- Cube Panettone bread
- Beat eggs, heavy cream, whole milk and sugar with whisk.
- Pour over bread and smash down bread so all is submerged.
- Let soak 30 minutes to 2 hours, or refrigerate over night.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let rest.
- Simmer milk, whipping cream, sugar, Frangelico and cornstarch.
- Drizzle over bread pudding.
NotesMy friend Philly made this for a brunch at Christmas and I really loved it, so I thought I would share.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More