- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1 lb. of a Panettone bread
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- Sauce Topping:
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 T sugar
- 1/4 cup Frangelico
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- Spray a 9x13 pan
- Cube Panettone bread
- Beat eggs, heavy cream, whole milk and sugar with whisk.
- Pour over bread and smash down bread so all is submerged.
- Let soak 30 minutes to 2 hours, or refrigerate over night.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let rest.
- Simmer milk, whipping cream, sugar, Frangelico and cornstarch.
- Drizzle over bread pudding.
NotesMy friend Philly made this for a brunch at Christmas and I really loved it, so I thought I would share.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More