- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk, plus 2 tbsp
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup candied fruit
- 3/4 teaspoon anise seeds, crushed
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in your machines fully assembled pan in the order recommended by your machines manufacturer.
- Place the pan in your machine.
- Select the Basic/White cycle and press start.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More