- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk, plus 2 tbsp
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup candied fruit
- 3/4 teaspoon anise seeds, crushed
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in your machines fully assembled pan in the order recommended by your machines manufacturer.
- Place the pan in your machine.
- Select the Basic/White cycle and press start.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More