- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls
- 14 ounce can coconut cream or milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Place frozen rolls in 3 rows of 6 in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let thaw and rise until double in size.
- Combine coconut cream and sugar and mix well.
- Remove wrap from risen rolls and pour coconut cream mixture over the rolls (try to coat each roll completely as you pour so they will have a consistent color as they bake.)
- Bake at 350F 30-35 minutes.
- Note: Coconut cream mixture will thicken as the rolls cool.
NotesEnjoy an authentic taste of the Pacific Islands with this traditional coconut rolls recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More