- Cooking Time: 3-6 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryI love, love, love potatoes! Especially potato chips, but they are so unhealthy!
So I've been trying to figure out how to still make healthy potato chips without using any oil...
Then I thought, what about the panini press? Well, they came out even better than I imagined! And, they were so easy!
It goes much faster if you have a big panini press, as you can only fit so many on a smaller one, (like mine).
- -Washed and unpeeled potatoes, (I used regular white potatoes, but plan to try sweet potatoes soon!)
- -Your preferred seasoning, (I just use black pepper)
- Slice your potatoes on the thicker side than you would for regular potato chips.
- I used a mandolin and sliced them approx btwn 1/8" & 1/16".
- Lay them on the panini press, season to taste, and close to cook until brown and crispy!