- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups Crispy Panko Crumbs Italian Style
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (from the green container)
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- garlic salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- Slice zucchini into 1/3-1/2 inch thick chips.
- Beat egg in shallow dish. In a seperate dish mix flour, panko crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Coat zucchini chips in egg and then coat in panko crumbs.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Place zucchini chips in the skillet, season with garlic salt and cracked black pepper and cook about 3-4 minutes on each side, just until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.
NotesI love zucchini and this is my new favorite way of making zucchini! I had some panko bread crumbs on hand and parmesan cheese so I thought what the heck, I'm going to combine the 2 and make a breading and it was the perfect combination! These chips were out of this world good! Myself and Hannah (DD) are the only ones in the house who like zucchini plus my mom loves zucchini so the 3 of us enjoyed a wonderful treat!
The crunchy-ness of the panko and the parmesan cheese made these zucchini chips delicious! Yummy!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Koken met Oma
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More